Confirmation Mass 2018
Seating Chart: it will be available by May 2018
Photography Package: come back soon
Dear parents, students and Catechists
Please read carefully the following special REMINDER for the confirmation on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018 at 7:00 PM
1- Confirmation Mass 2018
The Confirmation Mass of our Parish will be
On Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018 at 7:00 PM
At Our Lady of Guadalupe Church located at 11691 NW 25 Street, Doral, FL 33172
Your child and Sponsor must be at
6:00 PM at the front door of the Church
“PLEASE BE ON TIME”
2- When we arrive… What do WE need to do…
- Once you arrive to the Parish Temple, the Candidate and the Sponsor must Sign IN.
- PLEASE LOOK FOR THE WELCOME TABLE at the right hand side of the Temple.. next to the “Gift Shop”
- Do NOT ENTER until your Child and the Sponsor have PICKED UP the following:
- Your child has to pick up his/her NAME BADGE
- The Sponsor has to pick up the CONFIRMATION CARD
- Without these two things the USHERS will not allow the student/sponsor to enter the Church.
- Once your child and the Sponsor picked up the NAME BADGE & the CONFIRMATION CARDS they will be directed to the Main Church to begin the Rehearsal
- If you want to take a Photo, please contact Carlos Bayola who will be at Parish Hall
- Please first drop the Sponsor and the Candidate at the Church
- Then look for parking in the main church lot or in the church adjacent parking lot
3- Rehearsal (mandatory)
Even though we have a rehearsal with the candidate during the Confirmation Retreat…
We will explain it again at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018, 30 minutes before the ceremony begins
(the ceremony is simple, but they need to know how and when they have to move)
At the Rehearsal must be present the Sponsor and the Candidate
4- Dress Code
- Confirmation White gown
- Formal dress / Vestido de salir
- Formal shoes (no sneakers)/Zapatos de vestir (No tenis)
- Simple Hair style in a pony tale/ Peinado Sencillo al estilo de una cola de caballo
- Please remember that Archbishop will SIGNED your forehead with Holy Oil… please use a simple hair style and keep free your forehead.
- DO NOT WEAR HIGH HEELS… PLEASE.. PLEASE / por favor NO USEN TACONES ALTOS…
- Confirmation White gown
- White long sleeve shirt /Camisa blanca de mangas largas
- Black Pants / Pantalón azul o negro
- Red Tie / Corbata Roja
- Dark dress shoes (no sneakers)/ Zapatos Oscuros (no tenis)
For parents and Sponsors
- Mass attire, Dress modestly and tastefully, we suggest to wear suite/tie for men and formal dress for women.
- REMEMBER that we will be attending a mass with the Archbishop of Miami and it will be the Confirmation Mass of your child…
- We suggest NO JEANS, NO SNEAKERS
5- SEAT CHARTS ONLY for SPONSORS AND CANDIDATES
Parents may use the lateral doors to access the Church and freely you can seat wherever it is available.
There will be NO allocated seats for parents.
Please do not enter until the USHERS let us do so. Let us be respectful of this holy place.
It will be available by May 2018